Attend practical, hands-on, instructional events
"Laura Oles must have read my mind," states Chris Lydle, owner of Chris' Camera Center and Digital Photo in Aiken, South Carolina. "Here's a fantastic tool that the dealer can use to reach busy women."
For today's busy women, time has always been in short supply and the clock is more foe than friend. Even finding time for the things that matter most, such as learning more about digital photography, remains a daunting challenge for today's consumers.
One way to help your customers enjoy photography more--and encouraging them to spend more time in your store-- is by offering Digital Photography for Busy Women workshops.
You don't have time to create all the materials?
We understand. That's why we've done all the hard work for you!
In response to popular demand, we've created a comprehensive Workshop in a Box program based upon the award-winning Digital Photography for Busy Women guide book. We understand the relentless nature of a retail business and realize that many businesses want to add profitable workshops to their service offering but struggle with finding the time to create all the materials needed to offer a successful seminar.
Download the special Workshop in a Box starter kit that includes the complete program at our incredible introductory price
The Digital Photography Workshop in a Box program includes the following:
- 20 Copies of Digital Photography for Busy Women, all autographed,
- Full color tri-fold brochures with back store stamp for store personalization
- A professional Power Point presentation,
- A handout/mini reference guide for attendees,
- A Top Ten Photo Tips Sheet for attendees,
- A press release template for retailers to use to promote the workshop, and
- A marketing tip sheet for marketing and promoting Digital Photography for Busy Women workshops.
- All materials arrive on CD for you to re-print or customize as you'd like!
To learn more about the Workshop in a Box program or to ask questions about this retail program, send us a message here at email@example.com